Whether you're a first time home buyer or a move up buyer, the questions may seem endless.
You can find peace of mind by working with Ingenuity Realty, a San Diego leader in experience and service.
1. Find a RealtorŪ A RealtorŪ will explain the homebuying process and guide you through step by step.
2. Preapproval for a loan Most listing agents including foreclosure banks will not entertain an offer unless the buyer has been preapproved for a loan.
3. Property desired You will sit down with your RealtorŪ and come up with a needs and wants list. Needs list: features you can't live without. Wants list: features you desire but can live without.
4. View Properties Once you have narrowed down your list, your RealtorŪ will schedule showings to view designated properties.
5.Writing an Offer Once you have chosen a home, you will write a purchase contract. Ingenuity Realty is well known for negotiating on their clients behalf.
6.Schedule Inspections and Review all Seller Disclosures This is called the due diligence period. During this time will be when you discover any defects with the property either with your inspectors or disclosures given by seller.
7. Escrow Closing Once both parties have met their contractual obligations, escrow schedules for closing. Loan is funded and then recorded with the county recorders office. Title is transferred to the new owner.
Ingenuity Realty is a Ca Real Estate company independently owned and operated. Ingenuity Realty is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act
Stephanie A. Smith Broker/Owner CA BRE Lic #01243028